Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sorry The Blogging's Been So Light

Between moving (still in progress), trip to Canada, getting ready for school to start on Monday, and completing repairs on my house, time has been at a premium. I'm sure that with school starting again, things will get back to some semblance of normality and I can return to my non-paying job, which is entertaining you, my readers.

I have some topics coming up that I said I'd write on--I haven't forgotten! Additionally, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges came out to our school for accreditation last year and we only got a 3-yr accreditation instead of the best one, a 6-yr with a small check-up after 3 years. Interestingly enough, our school is the highest performing school in our district, other schools got 6-yr accreditations, and the same week the WASC team was out we also had a visit from the Distinguished Schools team--and again we're a California Distinguished School! You can imagine the fallout from all this. If you can't, stay tuned to later posts!

No comments: