Monday, April 02, 2007

Indoctrinate U

Sign up to request a local screening of this genuine (as opposed to Moore-on's or Goracle's) documentary.

Indoctrinate U, Evan Coyne Maloney's much anticipated documentary exposing the anti-intellectual, intolerant culture of our nation's campuses, is finally here. Early versions of the film won prizes and international critical acclaim. Maloney has been called "a Michael Moore, only with integrity." And the film has been dubbed "a call to action" that will "shock the conscience of Americans in the best sense, through exposure to truth and logic." Now, just in time for graduation, the film America needs to see has arrived. To watch the trailer click here.

1 comment:

Law and Order Teacher said...

I watched the trailer. I recognized some of the bias I saw in college. Fortunately, I went to college later in life and I didn't feel the need to listen to the crap that was thrown at me without commenting. The younger students were clearly intimidated by the professors and kept quiet. I couldn't and enjoyed arguing with them. I had been around the block and knew that they were slinging it. At breaks the students would often talk to me and express their gratitude that I would call out the professor. Too bad the professors are mostly unchallenged.