Thursday, May 08, 2008

Welcome To My World, Lady Liberal

This woman, complaining about her Obama-supporting sister when she herself is a Clinton-supporter, experiences firsthand what we conservatives do whenever we try to discuss our views with a liberal.

The comments afterward are just as entertaining as was the article itself. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I think I'm right. Liberals think they're righteous.
I think they're wrong. Liberals think I'm evil.

There's no logic to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make well founded observations. They make ridiculously sweeping generalisations.

Ohh wait...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like how could fifty-nine million Americans be so stupid?

Nope, that's a third category: ridiculously sweeping, clumsily self-serving generalizations that are presented as well-founded observations.

I view all elected representatives with flinty-eyed suspicion until they prove themselves worthy of trust. They prostrate themselves in a rapture of delirious transport before this week's messiah.