Friday, March 02, 2012

A Major Milestone

You might have noticed that I didn't do a blog post after getting home from school today. That's because I had to get ready for tonight's soiree--today is my grandfather's 100th birthday, and I just got home from his party. There were well over 100 people there! I met cousins I'd never met before, and saw some I hadn't seen in decades (over 30 years in a couple cases).

I'll post a couple pictures when I get them.

Update, 3/8/12: Here are a couple:
Grandpa with his 100th birthday cake


Grandpa and the next two generations that made it to the party


And here's all the family, including significant others, who made it:


And that's not even half of the people who were there. It was a great night.

1 comment:

Ellen K said...

A belated Best Wishes to your grandfather.